Home  ›  Forums  ›

BREW

all discussions

I need someone with C++ and BREW experience (Motorola)

porphyry

Nov 9, 2005, 1:46 PM
Hey guys...sorry to spam a little on here. I hope it is okay. I'm at the end of my rope with monster.com, and I'm looking for a Software Engineer with C++ and BREW experience to develop/integrate CDMA software for wireless handsets. Clearcase exp is a huge plus, as is experience with Motorola PST (I think everyone here has flashed a moto phone!), and experience with embedded software. The position is with Motorola and it is in South Plainfield, NJ. It is a contract position. Please email me at: josborne@cor-tech.net if you are interested. Thanks again, guys!
aloha

Jan 24, 2006, 6:34 PM
porphyry said:
Hey guys...sorry to spam a little on here. I hope it is okay. I'm at the end of my rope with monster.com, and I'm looking for a Software Engineer with C++ and BREW experience to develop/integrate CDMA software for wireless handsets. Clearcase exp is a huge plus, as is experience with Motorola PST (I think everyone here has flashed a moto phone!), and experience with embedded software. The position is with Motorola and it is in South Plainfield, NJ. It is a contract position. Please email me at: josborne@cor-tech.net if you are interested. Thanks again, guys!

No Spam.
aloha

Jan 24, 2006, 6:37 PM
I forgot to change the subject line which was the point of the post. Just tired of seeing the same line since Nov.
vs.venkat

Jan 27, 2006, 10:19 AM
hello sir,
This is venkat from chennai,India i had been with software industry for the past 2 yrs and exp in C++ and mobile domain,if interested to contact me mail me at vs.venkat@rifluxyss.com

with Rgds,
Venkat.V

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.