Home  ›  Forums  ›

BREW

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Motorola Atrix 4g vs. Motorola Droid Bionic

desireuser442

Jan 27, 2011, 12:20 PM
They have plenty of comparable features just wondering what everyones take on the two phones are
cstone

Jan 28, 2011, 4:09 PM
These are 2 android phones. This should be posted in the android forum for a better response. My take is that they are for different carriers so IMO there isn't much comparison between them. I don't try to compare a Verizon phone to AT&T because of the difference that carriers make. I pick a carrier then find a phone not the other way around. Just my opinion.
pickles

Apr 19, 2011, 9:11 PM
cstone said:
I pick a carrier then find a phone not the other way around. Just my opinion.

+1, that's really the only way to decide. Find out who has the best services based on what YOUR needs are. Coverage in your area will probably vary depending on carrier also. Bottom line is, most likely you're gonna be stuck with this carrier for 2 years. Make sure it fits in your budget, then worry about what phone you're going to get.
Sturmanator365

Apr 23, 2011, 4:48 PM
Wrong forum dude 😎 😎 😎
AccessoryGeeks

May 4, 2011, 3:46 PM
The Atrix 4G is a solid powerhouse phone. It's fast with a lot of memory. It has a lap top dock which you can hook up to, which is convenient for business men and women.

The Bionic is similar with capabilities, speed and memory, however, it is from Verizon. The service provider makes all the different to me when the phones are virtually similar.
tpusa

Apr 13, 2011, 11:23 AM
droid bionic will be a better performing phone

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.