Home  ›  Forums  ›

BREW

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Help!!! Audiovox8900 or Motorola V810

prefontaine809

Dec 19, 2004, 11:13 PM
I am having a lot of problems in making a decision between the audiovox8900 and the motorola v810. Please...someone help me with some suggestions.
pizpiz80

Dec 20, 2004, 1:14 PM
😢 Totally the wrong forum, yo. I guess i'd go with the moto v810 mostly cause i despise the aud 8900.
paskermo

Dec 30, 2004, 5:05 PM
Do you want speakerphone or do you want flash with your camera? I personally carry the 810 but that's because the company gave it to me for free. But they are both good phones.
verizonmatt

Apr 1, 2005, 5:44 PM
The 8900 does not get as good of siganl as the 810. Thats what i would be concerned with. The 810 will be a much better choice!!!
JohnnyRocket

Apr 18, 2005, 7:56 AM
I've got an Audiovox 8900. Avoid it if you can.

When I plug it into the car charger, I have to turn the phone off, then on, then off, then on again before I can make calls and charge at the same time. It's a POS.

The signal seems fine. I get 5 bars everywhere I go, but I attribute that to Verizon, not this damn phone.
JohnnyRocket

Apr 18, 2005, 9:19 AM
Oh yeah, the speakerphone is useless. It sounds like you're talking to someone with two empty soupcans connected with a piece of string. If you plan to use the speakerphone while you drive, you WON'T be able to hear it over engine noise.

The camera is a disappointment when compared to my last phone (Sony Ericsson T300). I guess the only thing I can say is good about this phone is the voice dialing, which is a feature just about every other phone has now. Get anything else...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.