Phone Scoop

printed December 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=11&fi=187559

Home  ›  Forums  ›

BREW

Back to message list

Replying to:  Were to transfer mp3 files on TF by chrism555   Jan 18, 2005, 1:59 AM

Re: Were to transfer mp3 files on TF

by ccanady    Feb 14, 2005, 2:35 PM

I had the same problem you are having. I dont know if this helped me but I put MP3's and all the audio folders to see if they will finally show up on the phone. Well what I did was put the card inside the phone, then I took one of the mp3s that came with the phone (eclipse) and copied it to the card. Then I checked it through the computer to see what folder the phone put the song. It put it into the audio folder so I put all my mp3s into that folder and inserted the card back into the phone. Go to media gallary and then I go to sounds. From sounds click the menu key and scroll down until you see switch storage device and then check your card and it should show all the mp3s. Remember it has to be mp3s not wma or wav. I hope this helps

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.