Home  ›  Forums  ›

BREW

all discussions

Were to transfer mp3 files on TF

chrism555

Jan 18, 2005, 1:59 AM
When I access my TF on my PC, I see a Moto file with about 9 sub files. I've tried the obvious and still can't get the files to show up on the phone(V710). I've looked under media gallery and have switched storage devices to TF. I'm just moving standard mp3 files at 128bit. Do I need some special program or what? Do the files need some diff ext or format? The phone is listed as a mp3 player!
Any help please. Thanks.
ccanady

Feb 14, 2005, 2:35 PM
I had the same problem you are having. I dont know if this helped me but I put MP3's and all the audio folders to see if they will finally show up on the phone. Well what I did was put the card inside the phone, then I took one of the mp3s that came with the phone (eclipse) and copied it to the card. Then I checked it through the computer to see what folder the phone put the song. It put it into the audio folder so I put all my mp3s into that folder and inserted the card back into the phone. Go to media gallary and then I go to sounds. From sounds click the menu key and scroll down until you see switch storage device and then check your card and it should show all the mp3s. Remember it has to be mp3s not wma or wav. I hope this helps
WM6user

Oct 18, 2007, 2:13 PM
Were or where?
chocolateman85006

Feb 11, 2008, 11:52 AM
chrism555 said:
When I access my Transflash on my PC, I see a Moto file with about 9 sub files. I've tried the obvious and still can't get the files to show up on the phone(V710). I've looked under media gallery and have switched storage devices to Transflash. I'm just moving standard mp3 files at 128bit. Do I need some special program or what? Do the files need some diff ext or format? The phone is listed as a mp3 player! Any help please. Thanks.

You have to go to sounds to access music.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.