Home  ›  Forums  ›

BREW

all discussions

trouble getting mp3s on v710

P Dot 43

Oct 13, 2004, 9:49 PM
I'm having problems trying to find a way to get mp3s on my v710.. can anyone help me??
chocolateman85006

Jan 2, 2007, 12:47 PM
Verizon locked that feature, as they did with the updated model (the E815). I had to be ghetto and use my motorola V360 (a phone T-Mobile used to carry, for those that don't know) and put the m3s on that phone and put the card in my E815. Ain't that a bitch!!!
jmac32here

Jan 16, 2007, 6:01 PM
*nods* VZW is good at locking out things that dont make them money.

I heard Cingular started doing that with VOX Calling on some of their new phones, however...when I researched it..the new "blocked" phones simply don't have that feature installed, or even advertised. I did notice that they are trying to put VOX on some of the newer phones...

Maybe a software issue between their old VOX program and the new 3G phones software?? Some of the newest phones have the VOX where you have to record the name before you can use it...since it seems to be a smaller program. *shrugs*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.