all discussions

show all 6 replies

100% free games from microarcade.net

senbei

Jul 4, 2005, 10:40 AM
Hello folks,
Please give a try to our Java J2ME games, all 100% free, at
http://www.microarcade.net »
Seven games: Tomcat Dogfight, Nookie's Mayem, Nookie's Magical Cookies, Shrink!, Tetrix Fighters, OB-Ball Essential, and Marble.
Tell us what you think.

Enjoy!

------
http://www.microarcade.net »
patpat

Jul 27, 2005, 7:13 PM
Free of virus??? No spyware? Im serious.. They have that on phones too now a days. There is a lot of people out there with pretty expensive phones.
senbei

Jul 28, 2005, 7:29 AM
patpat said:
Free of virus??? No spyware? Im serious...

free of charge!!

and free of virus and spyware also, of course
DirtyDan

Aug 23, 2005, 6:32 PM
Dude I know what you mean... Just the other day I was scanning some files and found phone games with viruses that can crash your phone and spyware that calls and texts to premium rates.

ITS CRAZY WHEN ARE YOU FREAKING QUEER HACKERS GONNA GET A JOB, A GIRLFRIEND, and A LIFE!!!! 👿
DirtyDan

Aug 23, 2005, 6:35 PM
By the way I found an awesome site with free phone games like Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Extended Ops, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, etc. It also has Prince of Persia, chess, and a lot of other good games. I have scanned them and the only one I found any problems with was Prince of Persia : Harem Adventures. Prince of Persia : Sands of Time is clean and fun.
mrdeth

Aug 27, 2005, 10:22 PM
so please tell me what is the name of the site???
DirtyDan

Aug 28, 2005, 11:50 AM
Ok mrdeth the only thing about this site is it downloads the games to your computer you can't go here on your phone so don't try it. You have to have a data cable or bluetooth to transfer it to your phone OR you have to upload it to a WAP site using www.swiftwap.com or www.davidpye.com/freewap. If you use that you can upload it to a WAP (or phone internet) site and type in the address it gives you on your phone to download it directly to your phone. You and anyone else who wants the link send me an email I am not going to post it in a forum. My email is DanHorn@msn.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.