See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=10&fi=271920

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Java

Back to message list

Appplication to track workouts

by sweet_deals    May 25, 2005, 8:57 AM

Hey everybody,
I've built a website/cellphone application to track your workout. If you have a Java-enabled cell phone, and are on a shortlist of providors (fido, bell and rogers, in Canada), you should be able to run the program. The site is called Exercell, and you can find it at www.exercell.com (I should note that is is totally free from my end. you just have to pay for data transfer). You create your workout on the site by entering all your exercises.. you can create routines, then assign exercises to those routines. Then you download the app to your phone (www.exercell.com on a WAP browser), enter the same username/password in the options menu and then Sync.

Please note, this is brand new and I'm the only one who has tested it thus far. I've tested it on a SE Z600 and an Ngage. I've also done a few tests on a Blackberry, but nothing too extensive yet. (I havn't been able to get the wheel clicks to work, so you have to use a different button for selecting menu items).

I really hope people can get some use out of it. I welcome all sugggestions and problem reports. Any of these can be directed to pete@exercell.com.

Cheers,
Pete

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.