Home  ›  Forums  ›

Java

all discussions

Gravity--T-mo

myxisavag

Mar 6, 2009, 2:31 PM
Hey T-mo...I went out n bought the t-mo gravity and since this is a message based handset, any idea on how to chamge the message tone to something of my schhoing vs the stoopid crap they have pre loaded. If no, my question is whty would they have onlt pre loaded tones for messages when this again is a message based handset. Beginning to have buyers remorse.....
TmobileEmp

Mar 6, 2009, 6:38 PM
well first you should probably use the t9 feature since it has predictive text and can correct your many mistakes. With that being said, I take it that you want to change your text message ringtone to something of your choice? From what I have experienced with the phone is that you cannot use custom rintones on it for texting. If that is a deciding factor on weather or not to keep the phone then I am not real sure what to tell you. I do not see it as a big deal but everyone has there own opinions.
myxisavag

Mar 6, 2009, 7:54 PM
Thanks for the info, I just wanted to know if there was something I was missing. But if the ringtones for messaging are not able to be customized, then.....I din't know yet....thanks for the input though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.