Home  ›  Forums  ›

Java

all discussions

What are some good phones for .JAR games tranferred over USB?

Joe7dust

Feb 12, 2007, 12:13 PM
I have over 1400 .jar games on my computer, but this Sidekick3 I bought won't let me install them. I have 14 days to take it back for a new T-Mobile supported phone, and would like some suggestions on a phone to get. I read somewhere that only Nokia and Sony Ericsson allow this on their phones. Since it's T-Mobile, I doubt Sony Ericsson phones would work for me. The only Nokia phones with the features I need are the late N-series ones and I don't like the bulky design or need that fancy of a video camera.

I'm looking for a phone that has full web-browsing including steaming video. Flash support would be nice too but I think this is very hard to find in a phone so I'll settle for being able to play free games and have video/mp3 support.
raycarroll70

Feb 12, 2007, 3:26 PM
www.funformobile.com
Joe7dust

Feb 13, 2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the link, I see there is an uploader... but my phone is not compatible with these. That's why I created this thread (to get another phone that does work with my own games)

I have 1420 games, but there is currently no way that I know of to put them on my Sidekick 3 so I want to know a good phone for using the .jar games I already have.

Thanks.
katrina

Feb 18, 2007, 5:49 PM
Nokia N series or Sony Erisson Walkman phones are generally the best for games IMHO they have the most Java Media extensions so you can play more stuff. Also, an NGage might be good to look into.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.