all discussions

show all 8 replies

Here we are again

hellokitty6

Dec 22, 2008, 9:41 PM
😁
jtgonzalez

Dec 22, 2008, 9:43 PM
we sure are hey so i kinda introduced mary to this chic she was talking to yesterday but it was sooo funny
pocketizzle

Dec 22, 2008, 9:47 PM
whats up
hellokitty6

Dec 22, 2008, 9:47 PM
and then what happened 🤨
jtgonzalez

Dec 22, 2008, 9:56 PM
so then she was talking to this girl for i guess a long time ago.SO i just found out she was talking to her yesterday.So me and my girlfriend decide to introduce them any ways we were crcking up because the girl she had been talking too is my chicks lil baby sister and shes like 15 so then johnny started calling mary a chester nd my girl got mad cuz maty is like 18,but mary called her yesterday and i was there with my girl and her lil sis and she answered and then her lil sis tells mary y R u calling me.Then mary was all like sorry man.So then i guess mary thought we wern't there and she told me that her nephew accidentally called her wen it was her on the phone funny or no
hellokitty6

Dec 22, 2008, 9:59 PM
oh man that's crazy... ☚ī¸ but poor mary
jtgonzalez

Dec 22, 2008, 10:02 PM
poor mary she knew she was 15 and she still wanted to keep it going my chick was pissed i guess cuz she now suspects her little sister of being GAY tan tan taaaan
pocketizzle

Dec 22, 2008, 10:04 PM
tan tan tan 🤤
hellokitty6

Dec 22, 2008, 10:04 PM
đŸ˜ŗ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.