Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

New Phones

Bigbmc26

Sep 9, 2004, 3:32 PM
got a few more to ask you about Rich. Have you seen the LG a7110, f9100 or the Siemens s66, ct66? will you be posting info on them soon?
Rich Brome

Sep 9, 2004, 4:16 PM
Any Siemens "66" models can safely be assumed to be nearly identical to the European "65" model, so when an S66 or CT66 becomes public, you'll probably see that simply added to the appropriate 65-series page I already have up.

I am aware of the A7110. I know it's an EDGE slider camera phone. I don't know much more. First I've heard of the F9100, I think. When I have more info, I'll post it.

Tips and info are always appreciated, of course, and sources are always kept confidential.. in case you have something to share... 😉
Bigbmc26

Sep 9, 2004, 4:22 PM
thanks
holedeux

Oct 25, 2004, 12:10 AM
I saw this phone the other day. It's nice...the camera is great on it. It's really clear. For a slider phone I really like it. The LG rep was testing it out.
Bigbmc26

Nov 8, 2004, 11:14 AM
yeah, i saw it today. i just hope they improve the RF.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.