Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

website

adlman

Aug 26, 2004, 4:43 PM
😁 Great website that is very user friendly. I know of many of my co-workers in the industry who utilize your website immensely. Only thing I wish is the articles were updated more often. Keep up the great work.!!!
sammy2

Aug 26, 2004, 7:30 PM
I occasionally have been posting related article links in the general area.
adlman

Aug 27, 2004, 9:37 AM
Have you ever considered breaking down the "SHOP TALK" section by Carrier? Just a thought, it would be nice to post a message under another carrier's area if I had a specific question about a rateplan or policy about them. I often refer customers to another carrier when we will not meet their needs and it would be wonderful to be able to refer any questions to a specific area.

I have our entire retail team utilizing the website as a reference tool.
Myth

Aug 30, 2004, 1:18 PM
adlman said:
Have you ever considered breaking down the "SHOP TALK" section by Carrier?

There is a tab at the top of the Forums page that will take you to all the carrier-specific forums. (Fora? Oh well.)

Shop Talk was actually added so we-all could complain about our jobs and trade info without getting in the way of internal company stuff and customer questions.
Rich Brome

Aug 30, 2004, 2:21 PM
Basically, like Myth said, there are already carrier-specific forums, and those are the appropriate places for those kinds of questions. That goes for any carrier, including yours. Shop Talk is just supposed to be a place to talk specifically about employee issues. Anything general or of interest to consumers belongs in the appropriate carrier forum.
Rich Brome

Aug 30, 2004, 2:21 PM
Thanks! 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.