Phone Scoop

printed December 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fi=942

Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

Back to message list

Replying to:  Rich, I have a question about the contest. by Big Poppa   Oct 25, 2003, 3:36 PM

Re: Rich, I have a question about the contest.

by Rich Brome (Moderator)    Oct 25, 2003, 10:23 PM

That's covered in the rules:

Six (6) winners will be chosen. Winners will be notified and asked to provide the name of their current wireless service provider. Prizes will then be randomly assigned to winners within groups of compatible phones and service providers. (Using the same random-number method described above.)

Winners are guaranteed a phone from the prize list shown above, but not necessarily a phone compatible with their current wireless service provider. Every attempt will be made to match prizes with winners' service providers, but this may not be possible for all winners.

The phones are all donated by the manufacturers. I tried like hell to get both GSM and CDMA phones, but it didn't work out.

So even if you have CDMA service, you'll get a GSM phone. But hey - you can always give it to a friend or sell it on Ebay. Or better yet - give it as a holiday gift! Wink

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.