Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Auction: Samsung M500, Starting bid is $75

eric Lin

Dec 5, 2006, 5:43 PM
We're auctioning off a Red M500 by Samsung. This can only be used on the Sprint network. It is packaged in a large special edition gift box. Proceeds benefit the The Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. For info on other auctions, details and rules, please see:

https://www.phonescoop.com/contests/holiday_auction_ ... »

In addition to the rules on the page linked above, here are the rules for this thread:
  1. Bids must be in whole dollar amounts.

2. If you're not placing a bid and just want to ask a question or comment, please reply to THIS message. Do not reply to a bid unless you are bidding.

3. If you're placing a bid, please do so by replying to the current highest bid, unless instructed otherwise b
(continues)
monkeyracer

Dec 5, 2006, 7:38 PM
first bid, here we go
raycarroll70

Dec 5, 2006, 11:15 PM
🙂
oftech

Dec 5, 2006, 11:17 PM
😎
raycarroll70

Dec 6, 2006, 12:39 PM
😲
jameswhammons

Dec 6, 2006, 3:14 PM
My wife is a fanatic of the m500, it would be a Christmas gift to her as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS!
oftech

Dec 6, 2006, 5:51 PM
👀
Mustang46L

Dec 6, 2006, 10:25 PM
🤤
raycarroll70

Dec 6, 2006, 11:05 PM
I have major gas...
jonathan8346

Dec 8, 2006, 5:02 AM
tis the season to give...so let me give
raycarroll70

Dec 8, 2006, 8:48 AM
I have some MAJOR gas now. 😎
raycarroll70

Dec 6, 2006, 11:13 PM
Unless you're really want to contribute to Project (RED), DO NOT bid more than $229.99 as that is what the full retail price is for a Red Samsung M500. The current rate on eBay for a Samsung M500 at most appears to be $195.00 for one. Hard to say though which of the two colors the ones on eBay are.
eric Lin

Dec 7, 2006, 3:47 PM
raycarroll, if we wanted to give members a shot at a cheap phone, we would have just had a giveaway, like we've done many times before. But the point of this charity auction is charity. i would hope that you and all our other members would be happy to give money to such a worthy cause, and get something like a desirable phone out of the deal. many people give to this charity and don't receive anything in return.

remember, this is the season of giving.

eric Lin
raycarroll70

Dec 7, 2006, 4:43 PM
I completely agree with you Eric. The greatest gift anyone bidding on any of the wireless phones here at Phone Scoop wil not be the phone itself, but the knowledge that they are making adifference in someone elses life who may not have been able to be assisted if it wasn't for the donations and relief efforts by us. Just as Project(RED) is an excellent nonprofit organization for charitable contributions, I hope everyone will go out and purchase sometime (RED) or use a (RED) service.

http://joinred.com/ »

Word to the wise, it's never a good idea to compose forum postings while drinking Southern Comfort laced egg nog.
jameswhammons

Dec 8, 2006, 12:53 PM
Go Project (RED)!
jameswhammons

Dec 8, 2006, 12:58 PM
Go Go Project (RED)!!!
raycarroll70

Dec 8, 2006, 12:59 PM
d
jameswhammons

Dec 8, 2006, 1:00 PM
!@@!
eric Lin

Dec 8, 2006, 1:09 PM
we will contact you within the hour with donation instructions. please wait until you receive these to take any further steps.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.