Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Quarterly Earnings and other Reports

VZWCustServ

Jul 27, 2004, 9:26 PM
Maybe I just can't find it here, but if it's not on phonescoop already, perhaps you should put the Quarterly reports for each carrier on the Carriers page. It could be another tab like: |Info & Phones|Quarterly Reports|Forums|

I know this is more work for you, Rich, but it would be a BIG help in researching carriers financial status.
Rich Brome

Jul 27, 2004, 10:39 PM
There are a couple of reasons I don't do that.

1. I try to focus on the phones and technology - things that directly affect consumers directly, now or in the future. The news I cover reflects that.

I try to stay away from the broad analysis, trends, and financial stuff. Partly, it's just not my area of expertise.

But also, there is an abundance of that kind of info out there already. RCR and Wireless Week already cover that kind of info in detail, as do any number of general financial sites.

Phone Scoop was created to fill a vacuum for a certain type of information. Such a vacuum does not exist for things like quarterly reports. If no one else was covering it, I would in a heartbeat, but that's not the case.

2. Like I said, I ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.