Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

View Picture won't change.

Burr

Dec 1, 2003, 7:08 PM
First thing, great work on the website. Its been used in links in so many websites. I can't believe you've beeen doing this for this long. I remember when you started. Thanks for all the effort.

I'm using Mozilla 1.5 now. When I am on the page that lists phone details, I try to click on NEXT to view the 2 or 3 pictures of the phone. It doesn't change the picture. In IE, it changes it just fine but in Mozilla, the original picture doesn't change even though it says picture 2/2. Not a huge deal. Wasn't aware if you knew it or not.
Rich Brome

Dec 2, 2003, 12:52 AM
First, thank you for the great feedback! These are the kinds things I definitely want to hear about, but not enough people take the time to let me know. I do appreciate it!

However, in this case... it works great in Mozilla 1.4. Therefore, if it's broken in Mozilla 1.5, it looks like a browser bug. ☚ī¸

If you - or anyone - comes across other browser issues, please let me know! Thanks! 😁
Burr

Dec 3, 2003, 3:15 PM
Funny. It works now. Oh well. 🙂
Make sure you take vacations from Phonescoop!!
Rich Brome

Dec 3, 2003, 3:30 PM
Hmm - weird. 😕 Maybe it was just a browser cache issue of some kind.

Well, now you can also click and see the big photos, too, and that page lets you switch views without using JavaScript. So if it stops working again, you can still see the other views that way.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.