Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Rich, a suggestion

phonepimp3376

Jul 13, 2004, 12:03 PM
I have noticed cruising through phonescoop stirring up trouble that there is no link back to the main forums page on a few of the forums. Is this intentional, and if not, could they be added? I'm a creature of habit, and it throws off my flow when I have to side menu!
: whine grumble grumble :
Rich Brome

Jul 13, 2004, 1:33 PM
It is intentional.

The structure of the various forums is a bit complicated, but here's my reasoning behind the navigation in the various types of forums:

• For the general-topic forums, such as "Techs & Trends" and this one, they live exclusively in the "Forums" section of the site. So when you're in one of those forums, you can go back to the main page using the bread-crumbs navigation at the top. (Right under the banner where it says "Home > Forums".)

• For the carrier forums, they're tricky because they're listed in two sections - Carriers and Forums. Same for manufacturers, which are listed under both Phones and Forums. Their "home" is under the appropriate carrier or manufacturer, so the links in the Forums sect
(continues)
phonepimp3376

Jul 13, 2004, 1:35 PM
No problem... you do an aewsome job, Rich! Thanks for such a great playground!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.