Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Forum Rules / Moderation

Rich Brome

Nov 26, 2003, 2:54 AM
Since the new site and new forums launched over a month ago, the forums have been basically unmoderated. Part of the promise of the new forums was moderation, but I've been totally blown away by the level of civility in most of the forums. For a site this size to go five weeks with no really serious offensive posts, it simply amazing đŸ˜ŗ . You guys are awesome! 😁 I definitely feel like we have the beginnings of a great community here.

However, the inevitable has finally happened, and I've finally had to step in and remove some messages. ☚ī¸

So I wanted to let everyone know what's okay and what's not; what you can expect to be deleted, and what I'll leave alone. The official "forum rules" are located in the site's Terms of Use (see link ...
(continues)
rdm_24

Nov 26, 2003, 8:12 AM
You should post this to all the forums, not everyone reads this particular forum.
Rich Brome

Nov 26, 2003, 11:51 AM
If it becomes a major issue, I'll draft up some more formal "forum rules" and put a link at the bottom of the message list pages.

But for now, I think things are already pretty civilized in most of the forums, and the Terms of Use already covers the basics.
FoxFire

Nov 26, 2003, 6:16 PM
I have an idea, whenever somebody leaves a thread or post or an idea or anything for that matter.
Why not tell us what area they are from, the info for which they are commenting about. Good news, bad news, ideas or complaints.
I'll start it off, Gainesville, Fl.
Thank you for your time, FoxFire.
Marko2

Nov 26, 2003, 9:47 AM
Like Road Rage, there gets to be Forum Rage once in a while. It is sad to see someone react in such anger and disrespect when another states a fact that is misplaced, wrong, ambiguous, or flat out wrong. It's too bad this message even has to be posted to adults. A lot of responders should count to ten, then respond! 😉 Happy Thanksgiving!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.