Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Amazing Site design and forums

morpheus83

Oct 18, 2003, 12:32 AM
The new site design is simply amazing. The forums are also great. Everything one can wish for in forums. Seems like you are a hardcore php programmer Rich 😎 .
Rich Brome

Oct 20, 2003, 1:14 AM
Thanks! 😁

Actually, most of the reason I do this site is because I love creating web sites. I certainly love cell phones, but if I wasn't doing Phone Scoop, I'd just be running some other web site.
KarbonCopy

Oct 22, 2003, 12:00 AM
Yea, but the forums should kinda be like EZboard forums. not threaded ya know? would save alot of screen space.
Rich Brome

Oct 22, 2003, 12:11 AM
I definitely know what you mean, but there are some specific reasons I chose to do it this way instead. I just finished explaining my position on this in another forum, so rather than repeat myself:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
KarbonCopy

Oct 22, 2003, 12:55 AM
Ok good points in there, but mabey i've jsut gotten used to the off-topicness of other forums. but they're great for just general threads with no topic ya know?
rdm_24

Oct 22, 2003, 12:41 PM
There are 2 features that are very sorely missed by me on the front page . 1 the track responses button. It is rather annoying to check your email for response notifications. 2. the compare phones feature is very well hidden I had to dig for it. ☚ī¸ Otherwise I do dig the improvements.
Rich Brome

Oct 22, 2003, 1:40 PM
I'm working on addressing both of those issues.
KarbonCopy

Oct 22, 2003, 7:05 PM
After doing more posting and natvigating the site, i find its not so bad if you choose the right setting to view the threads.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.