Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

phone search - can you return more than 20 results?

ecraw76

May 7, 2004, 11:22 AM
I really appreciate how comprehensive this site is, so many thanks for that.

I am doing some research and would like to find all handsets that support mono/polyphonic ringtones but find that my search results with that criteria only return 20 results. Is it possible to get the full list?

Eric
ericcrawford@comcast.net
Rich Brome

May 8, 2004, 2:27 AM
Not at the moment, although there are some partial work-srounds for it.

I do hope to eliminate that limitation at some point, but it's more complicated than simply simply removing the limit, and, honestly, other site improvements are currently higher up on the to-do list.

The easiest work-around is to simply include a good selection of basic specs as "compare only", and then re-sort the list by several different columns and make a note of each phone you see. With enough compare columns, you should see all of the phones no problem.

But back to your question... I notice you said "mono/polyphonic ringtones". 😕 Are you sure you don't mean you're searching for just phones with polyphonic ringtones?

While "polyphonic ringtones" is a f...
(continues)
Rich Brome

May 8, 2004, 2:29 AM
Rich Brome said:
Not at the moment, although there are some partial work-srounds for it. ....

Naturally, I meant to say "work-arounds "... 🤭

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.