Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

HELP ME!!

bLaKe3595

Oct 20, 2003, 4:46 PM
What do you think is better for the price:The SE T616 or the SE306? I am getting a new phone because my Nokia 3595 keeps knocking the SIM card out of place, therefore making me drop the call I'm on. Email me at BballBlake90@aol.com 🤣
Rich Brome

Oct 20, 2003, 11:30 PM
A word of advice: it's not a good idea to post your email address publicly like that. Spam crawlers are sure to find it sooner or later, and then you end up knee-deep in spam.

Instead, (for this site at least,) just let people contact you by clicking on your username. You'll still receive an e-mail just the same way, (that you can even reply to,) but it's completely spam-protected.

...not to criticize, of course! But I know no one likes spam, so I thought it would be good to mention. 🙂
Lena

Oct 21, 2003, 4:59 AM
Is there a way that "blake" could modify the post and delete the email addy?

I use a hotmail address for posting on newsgroups and would normally get 20 to 30 spams per day, until I put a filter stating that the subject line must contain the word "hotmail", otherwise the email is trashed. The filter doesn't reduce the spam flow through the 'net, but cuts down dramatically what gets into my inbox. Chose the word "hotmail" so that administrivia from Hotmail gets through.

Lena

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.