Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

AUDIOVOX CDM8900 or LGVX6000

carl8727

Apr 14, 2004, 2:14 PM
Any opinions would be helpful... I like the 8900 but it just isnt loud enough. My g/f has the LG and hers is blasting I love it.. ring wise... but LG has no speakerphone I heard. I like the camera on both but the 8900 has a much crisp and clearer screen. I know the 8900 has 128 Flash memory which I dont know what the LG6000 has. Which phone has more memory for storing ringtones and pictures. I hear the 8900 has better reception... but then i hear the LG has better.. but more dropped calls. Just wondering if anyone can list some really really good things about each phone... and some really really really bad things about each phone.. its important.. i only have 10 days left to return the AUdiovox 8900. thanks
Rich Brome

Apr 14, 2004, 3:17 PM
Please try asking your question in the Verizon forum:

https://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/forum.php?c=2 »

This forum is for issues with this web site only.

Thanks!
carl8727

Apr 14, 2004, 3:21 PM
Actually I'll try asking my question in here because this is the "PHONE SCOOP" Forum... Im not particularly caring if they have the phone through verizon or wherever. Thanks though.
Myth

Apr 15, 2004, 10:28 AM
carl8727 said:
Actually I'll try asking my question in here because this is the "PHONE SCOOP" Forum... though.

The PHONE SCOOP forum is for questions or problems with the website itself. A question as to why Rich didn't have stats or pictures or reviews of those phones would fit that usage; a question as to which is better does not, really.

I noticed you posted also in RUMORS, which seems another odd choice (if I were asking about phones and looking to buy, I would be more interested in facts than rumors...)

I suspect Rich mentioned the VERIZON forum because Verizon is the carrier that sells and uses those models, and you would tend to encounter a high proportion of Verizon users and dealers there, ...
(continues)
carl8727

Apr 15, 2004, 3:51 PM
thanks.. yah i accidentally posted in the Rumors forum... but I didnt realize that "phone scoop" forum didnt mean the scoop on phones... it meant "Phone Scoop" about the website... that was my bad and i apologize ... I need to read more carefully. I'll try posting in the General one too thanks for the idea I appreciate the help.
C.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.