Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Phones for Electronic Freedom: BLNC Bid Thread

Rich Brome

Jul 20, 2005, 11:23 PM
We're auctioning off a Motorola BLNC Bluetooth car kit! For details and rules, please see:

https://www.phonescoop.com/contests/razr_auction/ »

In addition to the rules on the page linked above, here are the rules for this thread:

1. If you're not placing a bid and just want to ask a question or comment, please reply to THIS message. Do not reply to a bid unless you are bidding.
  2. If you're placing a bid, please do so by replying to the current highest bid, unless instructed otherwise by a site admin (Rich Brome or Eric Lin).
  3. When placing a bid, change the subject to be the dollar amount of YOUR bid. The body of the message isn't important. Our forum system doesn't allow the body to be blank, so put something, but pl
(continues)
Rich Brome

Jul 20, 2005, 11:27 PM
This is the starting bid... good luck!
gsch

Jul 21, 2005, 9:04 AM
I'm in... 🙂
AtTheMet

Jul 21, 2005, 8:21 PM
$110.00 US Me too
AtTheMet

Jul 21, 2005, 8:24 PM
Had a long night 🤭
eric Lin

Jul 23, 2005, 12:08 PM
wow. we thought you guys would be really hot for a high end car kit. maybe (like rich and i) none of you own cars. are we all so urban here? anyhow, congratulations at the met, we'll contact you this weekend with instructions on how to make your donation.
AtTheMet

Jul 23, 2005, 6:38 PM
😁 I won!!!! Yeah!
gsch

Jul 27, 2005, 10:49 AM
Damn, I should have come back... But I had no connection last w-e...

Congrats AtTheMet....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.