Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Hey Rich

planethulk

Dec 3, 2014, 7:27 PM
Don't bother responding to my numerous moderation requests. There isn't any need. I won't be visiting your site any longer. You have obviously befriended trolls who propagate nonsense and bs and you help them by deleting dissenting opinion. You have an obvious bias to people who share your opinions and you nitpick opposition to death. Congratulations. You win the internet. Did you get your trophy?
You can claim ignorance of my claims but google analytics don't lie... You website is a shell of its former glory. You used to have tens of thousands of forum posts. Now you are lucky to get 100 in a week.
I hope you didn't burn any bridges in your former jobs because those advertising dollars won't be coming in if your site continues falter.
(continues)
Zpike

Dec 6, 2014, 3:22 AM
That guy went way over the edge, and for no apparent reason. How sad.
planethulk

Dec 8, 2014, 8:28 PM
Yes. How sad that you deem it necessary to troll everyone who dares disagree with you on this site.
Brad K

Dec 9, 2014, 7:09 PM
Interesting that you say you won't visit the site anymore then 4 days later you're back replying on your thread. Just couldn't stay away could you?
planethulk

Dec 10, 2014, 9:30 AM
So... You're the login police? What business is it of yours and why should you care how I deal with some jerk who is trolling me? As far as I can tell that guy has trolled you numerous times too so again I ask why should you care why or when I post here? Unless you are looking to pick a fight too? As far as your comment: I changed my mind. Unless you think I'm not allowed to do that? Welcome to America. The land where I do wtf I want.
Brad K

Dec 11, 2014, 3:44 PM
I wouldn't call myself the login police, maybe the hypocrisy police if anything. But, you made it everyone's business by posting on a public forum.

And for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure Zpike wasn't trolling you here. To me it looked like he was responding to the part where you said "Heck, man, muchdrama hasn't posted in almost a year. THAT is saying something." But that's just what it looked like to me.
Zpike

Dec 15, 2014, 11:06 AM
Is that he doesn't understand the difference between trolling and disagreeing. I have disagreed with you on some things and agreed with you on others. But planethulk thinks that disagreeing with someone also means you're trolling them. The difference between my activity and his is that his is the sort that gets your account deleted. I'm guessing he will inevitably come back to the thread with some other alias and rant about how I had his account deleted, while never considering that he spent several weeks bad mouthing the writers/moderators and the website, and that is likely the reason his account was removed. For my part, all I did was report two of his incessant barrage of foul posts, and only after he had several mine removed.
cradle

May 18, 2015, 3:20 PM
dude needs a binkie, a bottle and a blanket.... 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.