Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Hey Rich Brome. Quit Trolling me.

planethulk

Nov 24, 2014, 10:15 PM
Seriously. It's annoying. If your intention is to troll all my posts and nitpick each and every one, go ahead and just ban me. I won't be bullied by you. I couldn't care less why you decided to become obsessed with me, but seriously, knock it off.
Really? What's the point? You trying to prove you can bully me? You can't. You can ban me. You can nitpick. You can delete all my posts that you disagree with. You can censor dissenting opinions that contradict your own. You can do all that.
Unfortunately, you cannot be morally upstanding and do so. You cannot maintain the illusion of fairness with that behavior.
You may have the ability to decide what is on your forum, but you don't decide what is right and fair. You don't decide the truth. M...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Nov 29, 2014, 4:07 PM
I don't care who's trying to make what point. I care that people are civilized about it. That's all.
planethulk

Dec 1, 2014, 10:03 AM
No. You only care if people are civilized to your twitter buddies. You dont care if your friends are civilized to other people.
Rich Brome

Dec 1, 2014, 10:09 AM
I have no idea who you're talking about.
planethulk

Dec 1, 2014, 11:31 AM
Sure you don't
Basket Case

Jan 2, 2015, 10:58 AM
How old are you. Quit your little tantrum. Unless you're looking to get spanked.
cradle

May 18, 2015, 3:03 PM
wish there was a like button.....
ASU22

May 16, 2016, 4:22 PM
are u good??

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.