Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Dunno if it's intentionally not live yet or not...

Jellz

Dec 12, 2013, 12:26 PM
But the banner that has a link to a Sprint phone giveaway leads to a page that says "Error page not found."
Alpha Male

Dec 12, 2013, 12:28 PM
+1
Rich Brome

Dec 12, 2013, 12:31 PM
Whoops! 🤭 (Grr.)

Fixed! Thanks! 🙂
Alpha Male

Dec 12, 2013, 3:50 PM
Rich, those handsets are antiques! Just a friendly suggestion, get a generic photo of more recent handsets to advertise your web site.
Rich Brome

Dec 12, 2013, 4:18 PM
That's the point. What do you have against antiques? 😉

(I figured it was better to use a bunch of old phones than to pick a few current ones and have someone complain that X company was left out, or we're biased against X, etc. Plus if they're always old phones, it doesn't get outdated and have to be replaced every six months.)
Doom Wolf

Dec 12, 2013, 4:20 PM
Smart move, Brome!

It makes sense.
Alpha Male

Dec 13, 2013, 11:00 AM
Absolutely nothing.

But as a premiere location for current info on phones, having photo's of old phones isn't encouraging. But that's just me.

Do your thing Brominator!
Rich Brome

Dec 13, 2013, 11:40 AM
It's a fair point. Thanks for the feedback. 🙂

Maybe it should be something other than a photo of actual phones... I'll consider that.
Troper

Dec 13, 2013, 3:20 PM
It leads right back to your Facebook page. Unless you want to be overwhelmed with messages and people foolishly posting their info to your wall, that may be an issue.
Rich Brome

Dec 14, 2013, 1:38 PM
Were you accessing it from a phone, or the desktop site?

There was an issue with the mobile version. Sorry for the hassle! It was fixed yesterday. Both versions should be working properly now.

Please let me know if you're still seeing this issue.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.