Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 12 replies

HTML emails from the site

Rich Brome

May 2, 2013, 12:44 PM
We're starting to pretty up our system emails just a tad. Nothing crazy - we like to keep things simple, after all - but forum reply emails should now have some very basic HTML formatting.

As there are a wide variety of email clients and we don't have the ability to test on every single one, please let us know if you run into any serious issues with the new email format. Thanks!
PootyTat

May 2, 2013, 12:55 PM
I have a suggestion that probably isn't possible! Is there anyway you could put like an Instant Message feature on the website for the people who are on at the time? ๐Ÿ˜
Rich Brome

May 2, 2013, 1:40 PM
In the spirit of keeping things simple, I'd prefer to improve the forum system to be faster/easier to use, rather than create a new, separate system.
PootyTat

May 2, 2013, 1:41 PM
I completely understand. Just might be something fun to do further down the road. ๐Ÿ˜
jrfdsf

May 11, 2013, 8:29 AM
I agree.
Riot_Act

May 14, 2013, 9:37 PM
Pooty is just right. The ability of direct messaging other users withing the website would be more than appreciated.
Troper

May 17, 2013, 8:28 PM
There is very little reason for Phonescoop to have this function. People in the Lounge aren't the primary focus of this website, and we're the only ones who might use it.
That a lot of effort just to please a bunch af folks who already know each other via Facebook.
Boredom

May 18, 2013, 6:24 PM
Who are you? ๐Ÿคจ
Boredom

May 18, 2013, 6:32 PM
There are really nice people that use phonescoop and doesn't participate from the lounge (the reason = "you guys ร‚ยฌร‚ยฌ ")
They ussualy provide their opinion about a certain phone, technology, they review some app or discuss about non secs related topics in short threads out of the permanent forums (news, phone reviews, etc)
PootyTat

May 20, 2013, 1:16 PM
There are other features on this website apart from the lounge?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Riot_Act

May 20, 2013, 6:02 PM
I think that he's talking about Shop Talk.
PootyTat

May 21, 2013, 11:58 AM
Oh ok, that makes some sense then. *Phew* ๐Ÿคฃ
Rich Brome

May 23, 2013, 3:05 PM
Pretty much. ๐Ÿ™‚

We love you guys, our loyal readers, but we're focused on phones and discussion of phones. To that end, we encourage people to share their phone-related thoughts and advice with everyone.

We do offer a basic way to contact someone privately, but we don't plan to offer much more than that.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.