Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

How to search for weight data for a large number of phones

pmeissner

Dec 5, 2012, 3:07 PM
New to the site. Great info.

Doing a development project and wondering if there is a simple way to get the weights of a large number of phones by, say, their engineering number or other unique identifier?

What formats for this information are available?

Thanks!!!
Haggard

Dec 5, 2012, 4:53 PM
Are you planning on robbing a store to determine how many men you need to fulfill the job?
pmeissner

Dec 5, 2012, 5:48 PM
🤣

Want to be able to determine which units I need to buy/borrow in order to do some testing. I know I can crawl through the data phone by phone to find close fits, but something more tabular would be awesome.
Rich Brome

Dec 6, 2012, 2:17 PM
Unfortunately, that's not something we offer at the moment.
pmeissner

Dec 17, 2012, 12:53 PM
Understood. Thanks.

Perhaps one easier way to get at what I am looking for is in the current standard Phone Finder search.

If I query for weight as the only required parameter, I can get a listing of 20 phones which shows:

Manufacturer and Model in one column
Weight in the other column.

If I increment the weight from the low end, I can work my way through the data base, but there is a lot of overlap.

Two questions:
1) Is there a way I could put a minimum and a maximum weight so I can increment through the data base?
2) Is there a way to get a unique identifier for each phone, like the engineering number?

Thanks!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.