Phone Scoop

printed November 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fi=3193748

Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

Back to message list

Top message:  Search feature on Phonescoop by .I_I.   Oct 4, 2012, 9:37 AM

Replying to:  Re: Search feature on Phonescoop by Rich Brome   Oct 6, 2012, 9:28 AM

Re: Search feature on Phonescoop

by pjcforpres2020    Oct 6, 2012, 10:08 AM

Neither can I... it is an odd little bug. Best I can tell, it has as much to do with the browser as it does the HTML element itself. Like I said, I have yet to have an issue with it, beyond my friends tablet (asus infinity) and stabpad.com to be exact. We found he just needs to select the bottom edge of the sign in screen, and it will work 100% of the time.

But I can tell that is purely bad coding on that websites end, especially if you view his site in ie8 or older, doesn't line up right. You aren't using any styling, best I can tell, or trickery, so you shouldn't have any issues. At least not widespread and rampant enough to look into it any deeper. Only reason I even know about this at all is because I was trying to figure out if his tablet was faulty, the site coding, or what.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.