Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 10 replies

when clicking on carriers tab

TheDudeAbides

Jul 2, 2012, 7:32 PM
then filtering phones, you can't separate smart phones from non smart. It would be most helpful if we could. Thanks
beanie baby

Jul 2, 2012, 7:40 PM
I can't wait!
TheDudeAbides

Jul 2, 2012, 8:19 PM
bypassing the elephant so it'll be seen
Rich Brome

Jul 3, 2012, 12:22 AM
Carriers tab? Do you mean page?

When you go a carrier page, the default tab is "Info & Phones". There, you can filter it to smartphones, by checking the OS(es) you're interested in. So if you check Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone, you'll get all smartphones.

But I suppose you want to filter to see just feature phones? Because you don't want a phone that requires a data plan?
TheDudeAbides

Jul 4, 2012, 11:00 AM
sorry, webpage lingo eludes me. Yes, I want to just see non smart phones. Thx
Jellz

Jul 4, 2012, 11:20 AM
A filter for 'proprietary' OS's should help bring that up, since that would cover the non-smartphones just fine.
TheDudeAbides

Jul 4, 2012, 1:29 PM
when clicking on carrier in blue in the upper left corner, then say, at+t, then scrolling down to all the phones at+t has, you can filter by operating system and other categories, but you cannot filter to only see smart phones, or only see non smart phones. There lies my problem. Is there a way to see ALL the non smart phones say at+t has?
Captain Ahash

Jul 4, 2012, 2:26 PM
was making a suggestion to Sr. Brome about what to add as a filter.
Captain Ahash

Jul 4, 2012, 2:26 PM
It would fit nicely alongside the list of other OSes.
Rich Brome

Jul 14, 2012, 5:46 PM
Okay. People have requested something like this before, so I made it a priority and tackled it today.

You can now search for feature phones in the Phone Finder. 🙂
TheDudeAbides

Jul 18, 2012, 9:57 PM
you're awesome 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.