Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 15 replies

How much of...

The Phoenix

Jun 13, 2012, 9:00 AM
and how often do you read the threads in the lounge? With your access of knowing users based on ip's (or however you know that new s/n's are previous users) I bet you would get quite the kick out of some of the drama in there.
obligated

Jun 13, 2012, 11:50 AM
😲

Stop that!
The Phoenix

Jun 13, 2012, 1:31 PM
could you imagine reading the lounge, not only knowing everyones alts, but also knowing who is actually reporting otheres.
eljeffe666

Jun 13, 2012, 6:48 PM
they both have alts and are both regs in the lounge and y'all just don't know it.
The Phoenix

Jun 14, 2012, 6:45 AM
Naw, I doubt it.
AfterScoop

Jun 14, 2012, 8:09 PM
i know the joy in that...

i was a forum administrator once lol
Rich Brome

Jun 15, 2012, 12:36 PM
I certainly don't have time to read it all. But I do pop my head in from time to time.

It is interesting to see who is really who. Some people really go to great lengths to create alternate personas. I suppose it's a form of entertainment, but it's difficult for me to imagine spending so much time and energy on it. 😳
Captain Ahash

Jun 15, 2012, 1:54 PM
I agree. It's a strange concept to me to spend so much effort to present yourself online as anything but yourself.
The Phoenix

Jun 15, 2012, 4:46 PM
It may be possible to hide an id from you, as we don't know exactly how easy it is for you to catch us, but from other users simply create a new email and s/n. I may or may not have a email registered under the name rich broom 🤣
melrhodes

Jun 15, 2012, 8:27 PM
If you can't take the pressure, you can just...

This section is removed by the system due to violent contents.

...and it serves them right. 😈
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jun 15, 2012, 9:32 PM
How many actual users are in the lounge?

2?

3?

1 1/2? 😳

how many of us are arguing with ourselves?

My psychiatrist needs an answer by Monday 🤣
Ollie Ackbar

Jun 16, 2012, 8:29 AM
I understand, but I'm sure you can understand the monotony that exists at some of our work locations. There is limited "outlets" for distraction, and you have created a mini version of an internet Nexus.

Let me post what I found about that:

A nonlinear temporal continuum in which reality appears to reshape itself in fulfillment of a person's innermost wishes, accessed by way of an energy ribbon that crosses the galaxy every 39 years.

The few who have been to the nexus and returned describe it as a euphoric experience, like "being wrapped in joy."
Arjuun

Jun 16, 2012, 10:05 AM
so if you can see who is who then why do banned people like llama or jobey keep coming back and why do people get warnings for calling them there real names ?
Rich Brome

Jun 16, 2012, 11:10 AM
I wish it were that simple. If someone simply comes back, yes, we can see that and act appropriately. However some people go to great lengths to hide their past identity and avoid being caught.

If you're 100% sure that someone has been banned before, please report the evidence to us. If you're not 100% sure, then calling someone that name could be construed as name-calling. We've certainly had instances of people getting it wrong. That's annoying. Would you find it amusing if I insisted on calling you Sally? That would probably be irritating after a while.
Haggard

Jun 17, 2012, 2:17 PM
or harassment..
0rionsVantage

Jun 16, 2012, 2:01 PM
best thread in phonescoop.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.