Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

I have another screen name

Mossberg

Apr 26, 2012, 12:20 PM
My anonymous one (shut up mickey c), I seem to have forgotten what it was. I know I have the password and the email address.

Is there a way you wonderful peeps could refresh my memory of what my other username is?
Amarantamin

Apr 26, 2012, 4:00 PM
You were Llama.
Rich Brome

Apr 27, 2012, 10:30 AM
You have at least three other screen names. Which one?
Mossberg

Apr 27, 2012, 12:05 PM
This one and my newest one. All/any before that should be killed (wrong email on purpose) off.

Is there anyway I can obtain my newest sn, and kill off the other? Again, I only want this one and my newest one.
Mossberg

Apr 27, 2012, 12:06 PM
Btw, thank you for your time. Thanks for running a very informative site.
AfterScoop

Apr 28, 2012, 2:09 AM
🤣 ahh boi
Rich Brome

Apr 27, 2012, 4:37 PM
You're welcome to switch to a new username, but please read our Terms of Use regarding one person having multiple accounts. Also, be aware that anything that happens under another name (warnings, bans, etc.) applies to all names that we know to be the same person; a new name is not a "clean slate."

The most recent username for your email address is "Onikage".
Mossberg

Apr 27, 2012, 5:24 PM
Now I gotta kill that one too. lol. Does it count as having multiple accounts if we change the email to a bogus email address, so that we can never retrieve? I have done that to all my accounts but 'Mossberg' and the one I lost.

I assure you, I want to follow TOU and never had any intention of violating them. If my accounts that I have created are permanent, I will not make anymore. Sorry to be a thorn in the mods neck. I know ya'll are busy.
speedywalk

Apr 27, 2012, 12:05 PM
Lol!

Rich, you have a great sense of humor!
Captain Ahash

Apr 30, 2012, 5:05 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.