Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Lingerie Ads

speedywalk

Dec 30, 2011, 4:01 PM
Rich,

I understand the banner ads and such are controlled by Google, but the ones that have laides modeling underwear are great to look at, but I think they might be deemed inappropriate if they're up on a work PC.

I don't know if it's something you have control over, but I though I'd let you know.

Then again, it might not be that much of an issue, I don't know.
Tomdg07

Dec 30, 2011, 5:34 PM
the ads don't show up on the PC's in my center... just white boxes that say ad in the bottom right corner ☹️
Jellz

Dec 31, 2011, 10:15 AM
I have yet to see any. All that ever pops up on this site are ads for the cell phone companies or cable companies.
Lay-Z

Jan 9, 2012, 2:24 PM
Obama.
Steve Jobes

Jan 9, 2012, 2:43 PM
Obama election politics economy national debt deficit immigration healthcare reform welfare entitlement liberty Romney Perry Gingrich Paul Santorum Huntsman Cain Bachmann jobs unemployment caucus primary hope change defense education commerce budget department justice supreme court federal reserve civil

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.