See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fi=2963444

Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

Back to message list

Replying to:  phone specs by beer4breakfast   Sep 29, 2011, 4:36 PM

RAM

by Rich Brome (Moderator)    Sep 29, 2011, 10:15 PM

We are actually in the process of adding that spec. I was working on that earlier this week. Smile

With that said, we haven't added it sooner because we don't feel it's the most important spec. There are a few phones out there with inadequate RAM, and you'll read about that in user reviews. However, 95% of phones have ample RAM for 95% of what 99% of people will do with their phone.

Therefore it's not something we feel most people should worry about. What I mean is, 99% of people would be doing themselves a disservice if they paid too much attention to that spec and only bought the phone with the most RAM.

However, we don't want to ignore the 1% power users for whom it is an issue, so we are in the process of adding it. I can't promise we'll be able to go back and add it for the majority of phones in the past few years, but you will definitely see it listed for new phones going forward.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.