Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

phone specs

beer4breakfast

Sep 29, 2011, 4:36 PM
Hey Rich I was just wondering why the RAM isn't included in the phone spec list...I love the whole layout just curious why RAM isn't listed? Thanks in advance!
Rich Brome

Sep 29, 2011, 10:15 PM
We are actually in the process of adding that spec. I was working on that earlier this week. 🙂

With that said, we haven't added it sooner because we don't feel it's the most important spec. There are a few phones out there with inadequate RAM, and you'll read about that in user reviews. However, 95% of phones have ample RAM for 95% of what 99% of people will do with their phone.

Therefore it's not something we feel most people should worry about. What I mean is, 99% of people would be doing themselves a disservice if they paid too much attention to that spec and only bought the phone with the most RAM.

However, we don't want to ignore the 1% power users for whom it is an issue, so we are in the process of adding it. I can't promi...
(continues)
beer4breakfast

Oct 2, 2011, 1:26 PM
Thank you! I use this site for almost all of my phone spec research and RAM isn't a huge deal I agree, but it would be helpful! Thanks, Rich and please keep up the great work!
hobble

Oct 3, 2011, 7:51 PM
Ram is a huge deal friends.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.