Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Phone pics are not showing at all throughout the website.

Digital Pimp

Mar 13, 2004, 6:12 PM
It probably is my browser as I am at work and am on an Intranet. Just checking to see if there is anything I can do to fix it from here. The pics were showing about a week and a half ago, but now no phone pics are showing..just a little x in a blank box for all the pictures..Thanks for any info
IIXxRaVeNxXII

Mar 14, 2004, 5:30 PM
I bet you work for AT&T?

Yea, Rich Broome, moderator of the site, changed it where AT&T servers can not access the pictures, he explained it in the AT&T Forums...

RaVeN
Digital Pimp

Mar 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
Umm no I don't work for AT&T. So an AT&T forum thread doesn't apply to me.

Digital Pimp
Digital Pimp

Mar 16, 2004, 10:33 AM
It is now fixed I can see the phones now..i believe we had to update mozilla.

😈 Digital Pimp 😈
Rich Brome

Mar 16, 2004, 5:54 PM
The images were all moved to a new server. It was necessary in order to handle increasing traffic; one server couldn't handle it all anymore.

The only people who it affects are people on private company networks that restrict access to just certain web sites. In that case, your company's IT department needs to add "img.phonescoop.com" to the list of approved sites you can access.
moobak

Mar 25, 2004, 11:40 PM
BTW Rich, the emoticons, and pictures are all working now. O.O Something you did, or did AWS finally allow img.phonescoop.com?
Rich Brome

Mar 26, 2004, 12:11 AM
I didn't do anything, so it must be AWS. Good to hear! 🙂
lil_britney

Mar 27, 2004, 3:17 PM
😉 much nicer with all the pics!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.