http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fi=2889908

Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

Back to message list

Top message:  Request for Ban of Account by Azeron   Jul 18, 2011, 6:38 AM

Replying to:  Re: Reasons by texaswireless   Jul 22, 2011, 3:29 PM

Re: Reasons

by miasma    Jul 22, 2011, 3:51 PM

I know. I've been here since '05. My old handle was Zombiej and I'm aware of the decline in posters. Sunday's are pretty much dead even in the lounge these days, it wasn't always that way.

I'm just more inclined to believe it's centers/vendors cracking down on 'time theft' rather than any real response to the quality of posters. Sure you lose some but there is always an influx of new users. I don't see the same flow off new users anymore. Mostly just same posters with different handles after a ban or whatever.

I'm out of my domain with verizon and AT&T forums though (even though you'll find some of my first posts on At&t forums I believe) since I don't post there anymore and haven't for years. I'll take you're word for it that they've completely changed I'm just not completely sold on your reason for it. Seems like it's coming more from frustration with you rather than anything concrete.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.