Phone Scoop

printed November 28, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fi=2888909

Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

Back to message list

Top message:  Request for Ban of Account by Azeron   Jul 18, 2011, 6:38 AM

Replying to:  Re: Request for Ban of Account by Rich Brome   Jul 19, 2011, 4:57 PM

Re: Request for Ban of Account

by texaswireless    Jul 22, 2011, 11:02 AM

And you sent that same email to Jayshmay correct? I mean if you are going to go down that road equal enforcement is appropriate. Heaven forbid a polite request be honored and the so called head of this site choose to enforce decorum instead of defend a troll. Rather than asking me why I had an issue in private (since privacy is important according to your reply to Azeron) you post it publicly and in turn defend Jayshmay's juvenile name calling response.

Your website software has the ability to "guest" an account. Your "explanation" that someone could then register this name and use it is worthless. If someone like Azeron or I wish to be gone have the sack to honor that request. If you don't get why we want to leave that is your own problem. This site is not what it once was and your selective enforement of the rules and TOS are a joke.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.