printed September 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fi=2880578

Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

Back to message list

Request for Ban of Account

by Azeron    Jul 18, 2011, 6:38 AM

Rich and whomever else runs this site. I have requested in a few places that my account be banned and if possible that you delete all my posts. I am upset that a reply to a post was deleted but more so that you guys sent me an email accusing me of violating the terms of service which IS an outright lie. I made no personal attack against an individual, but rather laughed at the idea that Verizon cares about saving a user money. They don't. That's a fact. Company culture IS: "We are not the cheap carrier nor do we wish to be." I know that first hand from round table discussions sales meetings, sales rallies etc... For you guys to allow a user who only created an account on 7/17/2011 to cause my post to be deleted and THEN to lodge that accusation at me is reprehensible. Please honor my request. Thanks.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.