Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

iPhone forum area

Pixelologist

Aug 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
Am I just missing it or is there no iphone-specific area of the forums? No Apple forum under 'manufacturers', no iPhone forum under 'platforms.' I've seen the argument that Apple only has the one product which doesn't merit a dedicated forum but, really, with the popularity of that product and, now, the legitimate app development community I'm quite surprised that the best cellphone review site on the web (yeah, I'll stoop to prodding with flattery :-) ) doesn't have a discussion forum for the iPhone.
Rich Brome

Aug 11, 2008, 9:56 AM
Each phone has its own forum. 🙂

Because of that, we usually don't create a manufacturer forum until they have more than one or two phones. It would seem redundant otherwise... three forums for discussing only two (very similar) products? 😕
Jiangshu

Jun 22, 2011, 2:46 PM
Hey Rich,

Just curious to see if there was any new consideration for an IOS forum. We've got 4 iphones out now with a few new suspected design overhauls next year. Any expected love for an IOS forum?
Lord Azrael

Jun 23, 2011, 10:42 AM
There's the Apple Forums under Manufacturers. So far it's been doubling as the iOS forum as well...
Jiangshu

Jun 23, 2011, 12:59 PM
I didn't see it. Thanks!
justiN0six

Aug 13, 2008, 4:35 PM
The iPhone doesn't deserve a forum area.
BonesmenAllHere

Sep 7, 2008, 5:08 PM
justiN0six said:
The iPhone doesn't deserve a forum area.

your right it deserves its own website, holiday, and deification....
Bozothecellguy

Aug 17, 2008, 5:17 PM
go to at&t forum

other than that.......
go ahead and cry
Rich Brome

Jun 23, 2011, 5:33 PM
There is an Apple forum under Manufacturers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.