Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I really don't want to sound rude here,

Ghostly Captain Ahash

Jun 9, 2011, 1:45 PM
and I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I've noticed in quite a few of the preview/review pics for phones that the person who is taking the pictures has very dry hands.

The reason I'm finally bringing this up is because of this preview:
https://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=83 ... »

In all honesty, I found myself so distracted by the hands in the pictures that I had a hard time looking at the actual phone. As well, I think it kind of hurts the professional image of this site.

And again, I'm not trying to be rude here, but it is something that I've heard other users mention in the past as well and I figured it should be brought to your guys' attention.
AfterScoop

Jun 9, 2011, 1:56 PM
i made a post about that before 🤣
kvlt

Jun 9, 2011, 1:57 PM
It could be eczema or some other skin condition.
Ghostly Captain Ahash

Jun 9, 2011, 2:03 PM
thanks for making me feel like a terrible person.

I had actually considered that, but I'm sure that's not the first thing that comes to people's minds and I still think it's something that should be at least noted.
Admiral_Ackbar

Jun 9, 2011, 2:34 PM
'could be teh flesh-eating disease. 😁
hobble

Jun 9, 2011, 4:52 PM
I'm more worried about the pics with people that need to clip their fingernails. Gross.
AfterScoop

Jun 10, 2011, 2:47 PM
🤣
Rich Brome

Jun 14, 2011, 1:50 PM
It's a medical condition.

Have you ever been a hand model? You tend to be aware of your hands when you're photographing them. If it was a matter of applying a little lotion, we'd certainly do that.
Ghostly Captain Ahash

Jun 14, 2011, 11:55 PM
and like I had said, I did not mean offense by it. I just thought it should be noted that it is something that has been noticed by multiple users.
temporary

Jun 15, 2011, 1:51 AM
lol @ Rich getting quietly upset. 😛

You know we all still love you, right?
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jun 15, 2011, 5:12 PM
you could wear gloves.. like gorilla gloves one time then alien hands...j.k. lol
Robotic Captain Ahash

Jun 15, 2011, 6:05 PM
I had meant this as polite feedback and I'm sorry that some people turned up to troll and make jokes over the issues.

That was not my intention.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.