Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

A question for phonescoop staff

kvlt

Apr 15, 2011, 1:22 AM
I don't really know how long phonescoop has been around, but I was wondering if you guys had jobs in the wireless industry before this site started or if you guys majored in other things like journalism and just took interest in cell phones.

If you did have jobs in the wireless industry prior, what kind of jobs did you have?
Rich Brome

Apr 18, 2011, 4:52 PM
We both focused on web and journalism before working on Phone Scoop.
tmorep03

Apr 20, 2011, 9:35 AM
So tablets are a part of the wireless industry. When will you guys review and list them for consumers reviews?
cynicaldreams

Apr 20, 2011, 2:14 PM
They don't cover connection cards, either, so I guess it has to make calls.
tmorep03

Apr 20, 2011, 2:59 PM
Well i can understand why they dont do the connection cards..but tablets are completely different and would like to see user reviews on them and the staff opinions on them
cstone

Apr 20, 2011, 3:57 PM
I definitely would like to see tablets here as well. Mainly because this is the only external website that I (and many others in the wireless industry) have access to at work. It is very helpful to be able to compare devices with those of other carriers without having to know every spec of every device, offered by carriers that I neither work for nor use as a service provider, off the top of my head and it would be very convenient to be able to get the same information about tablet devices from this site as well.

I hope that Phonescoop will consider covering tablet devices if they continue to gain popularity as they have recently.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.