Then I click a post and I'm "logged out" but when I click another post, I'm logged in still.
Sometimes I cannot reply to a post--it tells me I've been timed out and need to log in, then I do and I'm told my IP address has changed mid-login. I log BACK in and I'm not showing as logged in, but I still have the "new thread" option and don't have to log in to create one.
I'm SO confused.
And sometimes I have to log in 5 or 6 times for it to stick.
Lately I've begun to copy all my posts before I hit submit so I don't have to retype them if it messes up!
I'm using Win XP and IE 7
- It happens to me sometimes too. by KioskGuy
- Re: Inconsistency for logging-in by Rich Brome
- I don't have issues with other sites by speedywalk
- Re: Inconsistency for logging-in by llama
- still getting it by speedywalk
- Same by FaeLynne
- Jamaica by AfterScoop
- Philippines by melrhodes