Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

think i might of found a error

Arjuun

Feb 28, 2011, 10:51 AM
it might be a error with the site or possibility of virgin Mobile there site says the intercept they sell is a 800 MHz processor while your site said its the same as the sprint version of 667 MHz processor
Joby Dick

Feb 28, 2011, 4:31 PM
Irony is grand.
Drunk

Mar 1, 2011, 3:04 AM
What is love? Baby don't hurt me.
Rich Brome

Mar 1, 2011, 6:59 PM
Both the Sprint and Virgin versions are the same hardware. However there is some confusion about the speed of the processor. I have info that says 667 MHz and other docs that say 800 Mhz. I'm looking into it.

Thanks.
DartStuticus

Mar 2, 2011, 2:59 PM
Our internal resources for the Intercept on Sprint say 667 for the processor but at the last device fair we had I was chatting with someone from Samsung who said it was 800. Much confusion ensues.

I've also seen internal phone comparison charts that list it as having an 800. If it is 800, this would not be the first time the first resource I checked has been wrong. (Though I don't remember what the previous time actually was) Either way it quotes the following for the Sprint Intercept.

Processor/Chipset: Samsung (S3C6410) 32-bit ARM11 RISC microprocessor with AXI 64-bit bus delivers up to 667MHz of processing performance + Qualcomm (QSC6075)
Rich Brome

Mar 2, 2011, 3:30 PM
My initial info from Samsung definitely said 667 MHz, and some "official" docs still say that.

But I followed up with Samsung, they double-checked with the engineers, and they now insist it's 800 MHz (for both Sprint and Virgin.)

I've updated our specs. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.