Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

ROACHES!

Ovvenu

Aug 13, 2010, 8:45 PM
what the diddly is going on with all these Terminix adds showing up on this site?! ๐Ÿคจ and they have pictures of ****roaches on them! it's disgusting! ๐Ÿคค =vomit. people don't come to a cell phone site to see roaches! if they have permission to post their adds here, i think they shouldn't. they are grossing me out, and has nothing to do w/ phones. please tell them they can't post their adds here.
Avaya

Aug 14, 2010, 9:51 AM
well roaches do need to communicate...so why not allow them to get with the technology? cant knock a roach from wanna learn something new
Avaya

Aug 14, 2010, 9:52 AM
plus they are everywhere theze days...dont be surprised to 'em here.
sprintchickwv

Aug 19, 2010, 9:54 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

they probably are looking for phones to live in, judging by the store reps' stories of nasty-a$$ mobile phones.
llama

Aug 14, 2010, 12:41 PM
Ovvenu, this site is advertiser supported...which means to you it is a free site. The site itself is NOT free for Rich to operate, hence he sells ad space to cover his costs. If you'd much rather stroke Rich a huge check for his website, you would not have to put up with the ads.
Rich Brome

Aug 14, 2010, 12:50 PM
I haven't seen any roach ads. But that's not surprising. Everyone sees different ads.

The ads are all served dynamically from ad networks. There are thousands of advertisers in these networks, and ads are matched to you in real time based on all kinds of factors, including your geographic location, the content of that page, and sites you've visited recently.

That's how most online ads work.

The bottom line is that we didn't contract specifically with Terminix, and we actually have little control over what ads are shown.
phyxlor

Aug 17, 2010, 8:45 AM
hahaha, does that mean Ovvenu has been visiting roach pages recently?? i dont see any adds... ๐Ÿ˜• prolly cause my company has blocked any other cites other than this and ours. ๐Ÿ˜ข
wdfichtel

Aug 20, 2010, 7:43 AM
That, or he's been visiting pages for a different kind of roach. ๐Ÿ˜
wearethedisease

Aug 19, 2010, 12:08 PM
I think you should probably not take roach ads so personally.

Live life a little.
Ovvenu

Aug 19, 2010, 4:08 PM
๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.