phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Alert: http://ad.doubleclick.net

speedywalk

Sep 17, 2009, 10:17 AM
"15000
OK"

Rich, this just started popping up on pages as a pop up. Don't know if it's your site's coding or doubleclick's service, but it's appearing on at least Chrome and Firefox browsers on various forum pages.

Doesn't affect the site, just more of an annoyance actually.

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
llama

Sep 17, 2009, 10:20 AM
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3
speedywalk

Sep 17, 2009, 10:41 AM
Since some don't want to post in this forum...

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

That's the thread that I started in the Lounge to see if it was just me or not...getting replies about other platforms there too.

Speedywalk
speedywalk

Sep 17, 2009, 11:06 AM
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

Speedywalk
Rich Brome

Sep 17, 2009, 2:07 PM
We're looking into it. Thanks.
Rich Brome

Sep 18, 2009, 11:06 AM
I've been working with Google to resolve this issue with "15000" message popping up. To clarify, it's not a "pop-up ad", nor is it intentional. It appears to be some kind of debugging code that was left in the ad code by accident. It's harmless, but obviously still annoying and shouldn't be there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We're trying to fix it ASAP.

Google thinks it may be a specific ad triggering it. Please, if you run into it again, we'd be grateful if you made note of what ads you see on that page, and let us know by replying in this thread (in the phonescoop.com forum.)

Google could also use some more detailed info to help them debug, if you're up to it:

Next time you see an example of that message could
(continues)
speedywalk

Sep 18, 2009, 11:34 AM
I have corrected my hosts file!

Speedywalk
speedywalk

Sep 18, 2009, 4:04 PM
So far, no issues Rich.

Speedywalk
Q_Q_Q

Sep 28, 2009, 8:59 PM
i keep running into this whenever the "go biz" visa ad is on the screen. it doesnt pop up due to the block but still tries in the main browser window.
mrpmpfan

Sep 29, 2009, 9:53 AM
It is probably not a phonescoop issue, you problem have spyware somewhere on your system
Rich Brome

Sep 29, 2009, 12:03 PM
You're still getting it?
Q_Q_Q

Sep 29, 2009, 6:32 PM
yeah, only when that specific ad shows on the page. im on a work server so dont have much info about it but no spyware issues.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.