Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Question for Rich.

Burger Time

Jun 4, 2009, 11:05 AM
Hi Rich!

I am just curious, how and when did you decided to get into cellular phones, and what led to the creation of phonescoop? I never really got the full story. Thanks.
GraGG

Jun 4, 2009, 2:33 PM
SHOPTALK
Rich Brome

Jun 4, 2009, 4:46 PM
Why would that be shop talk? ๐Ÿ˜•
GraGG

Jun 4, 2009, 6:52 PM
cuz it has to do with your work? ๐Ÿ‘€ idk, just thought it would be funny
Burger Time

Jun 4, 2009, 6:21 PM
GraGG said:
SHOPTALK

Is your name Rich Brome?
GraGG

Jun 4, 2009, 6:53 PM
o no, im gonna be attacked through the interwebs by someone who sweats everytime he sees a burgerking commercial ๐Ÿ™„
Rich Brome

Jun 4, 2009, 6:33 PM
Long story short:

My background is in web development. After the dot-com bust, I was looking for a project to keep busy and keep my skills sharp. A large web site from scratch was an ideal challenge. I had done some research into cell phones for my previous job, which sparked my interest in the subject. I saw that there was demand for a site like this, but no one doing anything quite like it, so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity.

I started it with the intent to make money, but only as a small side business. It wasn't long before it took off. After a couple of years, it became my full-time job, then came employees... and here we are! ๐Ÿ˜
fer712

Jun 4, 2009, 7:55 PM
how is mony made ohhh i got it becaes u advertise there phoens rite? ๐Ÿคจ
Tmo Slave

Jun 10, 2009, 1:04 PM
fer712 said:
how is mony made ohhh i got it becaes u advertise there phoens rite? ๐Ÿคจ

Proof reading and spell check is your friend. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Juanbyjuan

Jun 6, 2009, 9:40 PM
Even where I work, (AT&T) we have this unblocked and is the only other website we can tell customers. I come here for info other then my work website.

TL,DR : Great job.
supersens

Jun 8, 2009, 1:39 PM
How can I get in the business with you? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Juanbyjuan

Jun 8, 2009, 2:19 PM
hahaha wouldn't we all like a job now a days. ๐Ÿคฃ
supersens

Jun 8, 2009, 5:50 PM
Yea thats right but im talking about a job with PHONESCOOP. ๐Ÿคจ
Crapbag

Jun 8, 2009, 5:58 PM
They'd just hired someone to fill Erik Lynn's position. I think you missed the boat.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.