Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Forum layout

snakpakdeuce

May 23, 2009, 1:57 PM
Why is it the tiered way and not one post and everybody can see all replies at once? That would seem much easier and your wouldnt have to click around. This might have been brought up before but im new.
Rich Brome

May 24, 2009, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback. That's a common question. The short answer is: There are some specific advantages to a hierarchical thread structure vs. flat. There are lots of vBulletin- an phpBB-style forums out there (with the flat thread style) to discuss phones. We want to offer something different.

A longer answer:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
GraGG

May 24, 2009, 2:54 PM
i prefer this way too, it keeps side convos out of my threads and makes it alot easier for you to go straight to the point
snakpakdeuce

May 30, 2009, 8:34 AM
for the answer admin like buble gum blown white dude that has a weird head. makes sense now.
robtheman

May 30, 2009, 1:31 PM
It's a teenager with a cell phone that's actually become part of his head.

Don't feel bad. I didn't get it either. I thought it was a wild animal that had been tagged for observation.
snakpakdeuce

Jun 3, 2009, 9:01 AM
Oh wow lol. Thats different.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.