Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Nokia 2600

ajlineman

Feb 19, 2009, 6:55 PM
There is an new edition of the nokia 2600 offered as a replacement option from AT&T (an upgrade from the 2610).
The only 2600 that you list is the previously offered prepaid phone.
Any chance this is going to be updated, or are you skipping it due to the device similarities?
Rich Brome

Feb 25, 2009, 12:20 PM
The new Nokia 2600 you mention is listed. Just search for "2600" and you;'ll see both. We posted the new one in October. 🙂

The confusing naming is crazy. The "Classic" is the newer one, and AT&T doesn't even use the "Classic" naming. For two very different phones to be offered in the US with the same manufacturer and name is insane. I've complained to Nokia and AT&T execmutives about it. They don't seem to see the problem. People write in confused about it all the time. It's... stupid. We do the best we can to explain the difference in the notes on each spec page.
ajlineman

Feb 25, 2009, 1:15 PM
Yeah I noticed that not long after making this post, the coloring (as displayed on ps) threw me off. But a agree entirely that this is aggravating, and wonder if it was done on purpose or was a mistake and they didn't feel it was important enough to fix it....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.