Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Your thoughts on the G1?

robtheman

Sep 24, 2008, 2:24 AM
I read your review. Seeing as how you're one of the few people to use this phone extensively, what was your overall reaction to the phone? Do you think they succeeded? Failed? Do you think the device is good? Bad? Would you buy one (assuming your job wasn't to change and review phones all the time)? Do you think they have a chance to hit the projected 400,000 by the end of the year?
JimmyTaliban

Sep 24, 2008, 1:57 PM
robtheman said:
I read your review.

Ok, so first you say that. Then you move onto this garbage:

what was your overall reaction to the phone?

Do you think they succeeded?

Do you think the device is good?

You're caught! If you actually read the review, you would know the answers to those questions. Liar!

🤣
LV2DETJ

Sep 24, 2008, 3:45 PM
looks alright if i ever find myself going to T mobile that would be the phone i would roll with. If i found i didnt like it i would roll with a blackberry like always =)
mbeirwagen

Sep 24, 2008, 10:21 PM
Anybody know if the G1 will snyc contacts/tasks and calendar as well as email wirelessly?
Trygon

Sep 24, 2008, 10:29 PM
I think it does all that to GMail.
Rich Brome

Sep 25, 2008, 9:36 AM
Yes, it will do both.
Cellinovation

Sep 30, 2008, 5:28 PM
as long as you are not trying to sync with a microsoft exchange server! There is not exchange support what so ever. Google services however have got it going on...
Rich Brome

Oct 1, 2008, 7:02 AM
Well, it is a Google phone. 😉

Exchange support is also an area where I'm sure third parties will provide solutions.
Cellinovation

Oct 3, 2008, 5:19 PM
whomever decides to pull that off is gonna make bank when the device takes off!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.